So, last week was all about spending time with family and friends. What could be better, right? I must say that as I am nearing my 40’s that I’m finally achieving a sweet balance in my life. Happiness is truly within reach. My ultimate dream may be so far away yet it seem to be just around the corner as well. Does that sound cliche’? I think I’m finally savoring the moments and snapshots of my life and feeling so much gratefulness for what “he” has given me so far. Read a short blog post and Q & A from a colleague here. And if you are a feeling introspective, this article is amazing: The Happiness Myth.
So, here are snapshots from last week:
1. My Mom enjoying her diabetic “cake” diet at AMOA Arthouse. Just kidding, her blood sugar has been getting lower. After all, I’m the food controller of the house. 🙂
2. Visited the 2nd street district, one of my fave shopping areas here in Austin, had to visit Mercury Design Studio of course!
3. My daughter. Ahhhh…enough said! She is by the way, 5′ 5″ now, way taller than me.
4. My SIL, Kelley is an amazing party planner. She got this vintage baseball theme together for a baby shower.
5. Chandelier swoon at Uncommon Objects just around the corner at SOCO.
6. Me & my friend Kindra at Tribeza‘s August Release Party. She is just overall fun, sweet and amazing!
I wish all of you an amazing week ahead!
Visit my shop at http://www.theinglenookdecor.com