Happy Sunday lovelies! Hope your week has been swell. Mine was quite busy last weekend then slowed down. More projects are on the horizon & I’m pretty psyched about my design project with The Vintage Laundry.
Here’s a recap of my fave snapshots from last week:
1. Gorgeous jewelry lent to us by my friend ByJeannie for a shoot.
2. Adore my striped big toes…don’t judge me!
3. Sneak peek of one of the details from a recent shoot…tea rose literally! Rose courtesy of my friend Kaleigh from Meldeen.
4. Love my hair + make-up by talented artists, ummm, from looking like crap to fab, thanks Erica, Adrienne & Jenny
5. My mini-vase adorned by a little arrangement by Joanna’s Mom of The Plantation