2. Botanical Garden. One of the best botanical gardens I’ve seen so far.It’s so beautiful, we had to go twice 🙂
3. Food tripping. So many culinary offerings, I think we had every cuisine there is. From New Asian to Italian, Organic to American, Greek to Persian.
5. The greeting. Our host delighted us with this basket of toiletries, towels neatly displayed with a ribbon, our itineraries printed in colored paper with Chicago sceneries. How thoughtful is that?
and the sweet, sweet post & interview!
Gosh, there’s so much work ahead of me but the support is making me blush 🙂 Last thank you, in Filipino, Maraming Salamat!
Visit our site:
I’m still in my garden kick as I’m in deep thought of which plant to put in my terrarium. An advice from a reader said, as long as it’s a plant that can take a lot of humidity, it’s ok to leave the zinc tops on (thanks Teresa!). I’m always in a garden kick anyway! My friends know that I just love garden chic parties. Right now I’m dreaming of a party with….
Luscious Green Hydrangeas
I love these vintage jars, they’re the real deal, so much more personality than the pottery-barn look alikes. I got some garden pebbles, smith & hawken spanish moss, some driftwood & sand dollars & starfish from the Florida beaches. I’m still thinking if I should put plants in them as I love the zinc tops. I’m not sure what the rule is with these terrariums, I do have to take the top off to make the plants breathe right? Any ideas?
Hep!Hep! Hooray! The site revamp is complete! I hope all of you can try to find some time to check it out. It was a tedious process (to say the least from a computer challenged person) but a highly creative one too. So many people have helped me along the way (you know who you are), has given me tips & ideas, inspiration & support. I am so grateful!
* Ability to create an account to save your payments, manage & track your orders & update other information.
And here are some of our new items (clockwise from left):1. Centerpiece basket 2. Bird Taper Candelabra 3. Vintage Dress Forms 4. Chocolate & Sage Needlepoint Pillow 5. Nickel Shoeforms Candleholder 6. Antique White Birdfeeder 7. Shanghai Links Green Pillow 8. Owl Bookstand 9. Vintage Candelabra
I often scold myself for being so transparent about my new passion & dream but I can’t help but express my enthusiasm! See you at the site!
1.”Good taste in design by no means depends on money.”—
He built the bridge connecting the formal,classical styles of the past to the current, modern style of today.
3. She is the icon of glam & swanky,old hollywood decorating & a long time ago has appeared in a risque magazine & when asked what her ambition was, she stated: “To own my own marvelous design & furnishings business.”
Visit our site:
Visit my other blog at Visit our site:
Visit my other blog at
Visit our site:
Just a short & sweet post today.One of my favorite Canadian bloggers, Kim Vallee (she finds the most amazing things!) recently featured these guesthouse backyard ideas & pictures & I instantly fell in love with them!
Aaaahhhh! If this was my guesthouse, then sign me up as a guest! Happy weekend everyone!
Stay Updated with the latest news!×