2. Affordable travels. Yup, Mercer Worldwide Cost of Living survey ranked Canadian cities among the most affordable cities to visit.
3. They understand me! When I went to the French-speaking cities of Montreal & Quebec, I didn’t have to speak French…well, I don’t know how (except for the thank you’s & goodbyes,I have my Rosetta stone trial right now though).
4. Get the European feel close to home. Breathtaking architecture, cobblestone streets, beautiful churches are all over…not only in Quebec but also in Ontario & the maritime provinces.
5. Canadians seem to embrace the “Make love, not war mantra.” C’mon, have you ever heard of the country involved in any quarrels with another country? I haven’t!
6. It’s very multiculural. I love a country who doesn’t have prejudices, it makes you experience the people & differing cultures with utter delight.
7. I don’t mean this in a condescending way at all, but without Celine Dion’s soaring tunes, where would the karaoke world be?
8. Canada Dry. My drink of choice during flights, it’s refreshing ginger ale! Do you know there are wonderful recipes for this drink at Canadadry.com? From Wildcat Punch to Tailgating Gin & Tonic.
9. Brightly coloured bills & unique coins. Who wouldn’t want to see multi-colored money? They look so beautiful, so much more fun than the boring American dollar!
10. How they love the letter “U.” Have you noticed it? It’s not color, it’s colour, or humor, it’s humour. I think it’s incredibly chic!
So, Canadians & Non-Canadians, why do you heart Canada?__________________________________________________________________
And, yes, the shop loves Canada so much, we do ship to the country at very affordable shipping rates….peruse the SHOP NOW!
Have you read our decorating tip of the week? Visit our site at The Inglenook Decor.